Re: [Balloon] netkit package from ftp.uk.linux.org

Author: Chris Jones
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] netkit package from ftp.uk.linux.org
On 10/09/2011 16:00, Wookey wrote:
> It should be here:
> http://www.balloonboard.org/files/balloon3/distro/rel-v1.0/sources
> and there is this:
> http://www.balloonboard.org/files/balloon3/distro/rel-v1.0/sources/initrd/netkit-base-0.17.tar.gz
>
> If the build isn't trying to download it from there then something
> needs poking.

That sounds sensible and very promising. I don't know why my build
process insisted on downloading it from elsewhere, and it's moderately
painful to try and reproduce the problem now. I'll investigate if I get
a chance and see if I can pin down what's going on.

Stump
--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd c/o Element Energy Ltd