[Yaffs] How to test in linux w/real NAND using userspace tes…

Author: Peter Barada
To: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: [Yaffs] How to test in linux w/real NAND using userspace test harness
Charles e al,

I'm working on adding read-distrub counting to YAFFS (to force a garbage
collection when the number of reads in a block hit a certain limit (20K
for MT29C4G48MAZAPAKQ5 OMAP PoP), and I'm looking for a straight-forward
testing harness that will beat up YAFFS pretty hard.

Googling around didn't come up with much obvious, so I'm asking what to
use to test YAFFS out-of-kernel (i.e. using a userspace app that mounts
a partition and thrash it) instead of nandsim and in-kernel testing...

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter Barada