After much debugging, I traced this back to the behavior of the yaffs2_get_parent(). I found that it was always returning -ENOMEM, because d_obtain_alias() returned a valid dentry.
My server is a linux-22.214.171.124 with the YAFFS2 version GIT tagged "aleph1-release" (I had previously been running an earlier YAFFS2 version). This behavior appears to be unique to YAFFS2, as I have done tests with both YAFFS2 and JFFS2 mounts, and I do not see the failure on JFFS2 (nor do I see the -ESTALE on the first mount attempt after server reboot).
メーリングリスト情報 | となりのメッセージ
|Re: [Yaffs] Older Linux (2.6.30)/YAFFS2/MTD/NAND and ECC||Re: [Yaffs] Older Linux (2.6.30)/YAFFS2/MTD/NAND and ECC|
|Stoneboat Mailing List Archive サイト管理人: Jenny||Lurker (バージョン 2.3)|