Re: [Balloon] Balloonboard.org domain and website

Author: Chris Jones
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloonboard.org domain and website
On 03/07/2013 13:07, Wookey wrote:
> So, in the medium term does any one care enough to keep this project
> on line for current or historical interest? I see that the build
> system has been updated to cover a couple of the boards that more
> successfully filled the space balloon was aimed at (beaglebone black
> and rPi) so it is still being used.

Yes, I care enough to want it on line - I'm still actively supporting
customers using the Balloon Board, and the software is still being
maintained as you've noticed!

It's very kind of Laurie to continue to host the website, and you to
sort out the domain stuff. That's much appreciated.

Chris

--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd c/o Element Energy Ltd