[Yaffs] Using YAFFS with an array of NOR flash.

Michael Erickson mikee@logicpd.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:47:36 -0600

Charles,

Again thanks for the reply. Does any sample code exist for a NOR device?
Specifically, I'm wondering about the proper handling of chunks and blocks.

- Will a block of NOR flash (in my case 64K) correspond to a YAFFS block?

- When YAFFS calls the function "eraseBlockInNAND()" exported via the
yaffsfs_DeviceConfiguration structure, is it expecting me to erase an
entire block of NOR flash?

Thanks,
	--mikee