[Yaffs] Yaffs2 Linux clean up run complete

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Tue Aug 16 03:44:47 BST 2005

Hi YAFFSers

The first-pass yaff2 clean-up run is complete. yaffs2 should now all be
lindented and the patchin stuff all working. This takes things one more step
closer to kernel inclusion.

Thanx to the great eforts of Marty and Luc to achieve this.

There are a few more neatening up steps that we will be tackling over the next
few days.  Particular things I would like to look at are:
* Improving the tags compatability stuff which accounts for at least 80% of
the problems people experience.
* Changing a few more config items.
* Fixing a few issues raised over the last week or so.

-- CHarles