[Yaffs] Re: Use YAFFS in RTOS

Austin Chen austin at chen.name
Fri Aug 26 08:12:10 BST 2005

Due to English is not my nature language, I don't fully understand the GPL.
If I use GPL method to incorporate the YAFFS in my design, should I open all
the source code of my design? I can agree to open the source that I modified
in the YAFFS but not the application that contains file operations. If only
YAFFS code need to be opened, I can and glad to use the GPL.

Austin