[Yaffs] mv problem

Michael Erickson mikee at logicpd.com
Tue Sep 20 23:57:38 BST 2005

Sergey,

I think you should just go ahead and find some other solution as obviously YAFFS
  just isn't for you. As for my company, we have been using it successfully for
a while now. Yes, the code isn't the prettiest thing to look at. But I have
found that it works well for our needs.

As for your needs, I think you should find somebody who actually understands
embedded Linux development to help you out.

At the very least, you should try taking a breath before sending an email that
makes you look like an incompetent, posturing buffoon.

Best of luck,
	--mike