[Yaffs] Build CVS yaffs under linux

Claudio Lanconelli lanconelli.claudio at eptar.com
Mon Sep 26 14:57:23 BST 2005

Hi,
I'm new to this mailing-list.
I make some changes to current CVS version of yaffs1 to make it build
and run
under my desktop linux: Suse Linux 9.1 (yaffs direct) and
my embedded board using uClinux 2.4.31 with Samsung K9F5608 nand chip.
Most of the changes regards the known problem of time fields.
Other changes add some include file to avoid warning and/or errors.

If you think this patch is correct apply to your CVS, please. Otherwise
explain me what I'm doing wrong, why I can't build cleanly without these
changes.

Is yaffs1 + linux 2.4.x still supported?

Regards,
Claudio Lanconelli