[Yaffs] Sorry state of e-mail!

Sergey Kubushyn ksi at koi8.net
Mon Oct 17 17:39:19 BST 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 14:09, Sergey Kubushyn wrote:
> First of all, I must tell ya that your mailing list is
> extremely selective in sending messages. I did NOT get your
> message in the mail. Ian's message also didn't come through.
> Other messages did. That's why your message had been copied
> and inserted into this email by hand.

Mail is being rejected by koi8.net.  I hoped you'd get my
postings (and this note) via the maillist.

Yes, I DO block a lot of spammers' nests. Looks like yours happened to be
among them. From now on you're in the "white list" so messages from you will
go through.

However mail filtering is consistent, i.e. if it rejected an email from some
place once it will be rejecting it forever until some actions is taken. That
means that it either accepts ALL emails from some place (i.e. YAFFS-list) or
rejects them ALL. It is NOT possible for some of messages to get through and
some to get rejected.

I do receive all my messages to the list back. I do also receive SOME other
messages.

---