[Yaffs] Re: PATCH!!! PATCH!!! (Was Sorry state of YAFFS2)

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 20:14:14 GMT 2005

+++ Charles Manning [05-11-01 08:17 +1300]:
> But you do raise an interesting point: YAFFS2 is very important, yet we get
> very little support from the industry. The original work for YAFFS1 was
> commissioned and supported (thanx Toby Churchill and Brightstar engineering),
> yet the yaffs2 stuff was something I did on my own with my own time and money
> as an unfunded activity. I have abandoned some of my other projects to make
> this happen.

Erm, Toby Churchill supported this work as well, in fact, and deserve thanks
for that (especially as it took a bit longer than originally projected). It
is true that we have entirely failed to get Samsung and similar large
outfits to provide any support.

Wookey