[Yaffs] Squelch mount-time debug messages by default

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Nov 4 03:34:44 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 14:33, Todd Poynor wrote:
> Modify tracing of yaffs_GutsInitialise entry/exit messages from
> TRACE_ALWAYS to TRACE_TRACING (assuming this is an intended use of that
> trace flag).

Thanx

Will change this. The current flag usage is a bit unruly.

I might concoct a better trace flag layout at some stage.

BTW:

Does anyone have a simple proc_write that could be hacked/patched into
yaffsfs.c to allow the tracemask to be modified dynamically with something
like:

# echo FFFFFFFF > /proc/yaffs

?

-- Charles