[Yaffs] Need another Linux helper

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Mon Nov 21 20:26:35 GMT 2005

Hi YAFFSers

Marty Fouts has said that he needs to step down from his current role of
helping out on the Linux/YAFFS front. This leave a vacancy. If you can spare
a bit of time to help out, then please contact me off-list.

In addition to checking and CVSing patches/bugs etc., Marty has been doing
quite a lot behind the scenes, running tests etc, to help improve maturity,
robustness and confidence.

It would be very good if someone could step into his shoes and coordinate with
Marty to continue the testing etc.

Marty, I would like to say thanks for your efforts. I hope you got some reward
and satisfaction from it.

Thanx.

-- CHarles