[Yaffs] Re: Re: Re: can't see files after umount

Lance Ware lware at datadesigncorp.net
Wed Dec 21 21:21:44 GMT 2005

Yuri,

    I believe we are starting to understand the problem you are having but we need the following documentation from you.

    1)    Please copy the beginning text from MTD boot screen which should depict the bad block markers that have been detected.
            Note: Please turn on MTD Debug in order to see how your partitioning scheme is being assigned.
    2)    Please paste the result of mounting your yaffs partiton.
            mount -t yaffs2 /dev etc....
    3)    Paste in the output of /proc/yaffs file.

Thanks,
Lance