Autor: Wookey
To: yaffs
Betreff: [Yaffs] Re: mv problem
+++ Michael Erickson [05-09-20 17:57 -0500]:
> Sergey,
>

> At the very least, you should try taking a breath before sending an email
> that makes you look like an incompetent, posturing buffoon.

The YAFFS list's first flame-war :-)

Sergey - I'm sure things are rather fraught at your end, but ranting here
does not help you get solutions any quicker. It may make you feel better but
in general it's a good way to get ignored as an idiot.

Fortunately we are a tolerant lot and helped you despite yourself. Sorry if
YAFFS2 has bugs that bit you - that's software for you. If you help track
them down then they get fixed - it's as simple as that. Ranting helps no-one.

Wookey