[Yaffs] yaffs2 modules

+ (text/html)
Author: MAIKEL214@terra.es
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] yaffs2 modules

Hi again,

I am a bit confused about the different modules in yaffs2 because they are not very commented and I can´t find this information in the web. My question is:

What is the diference between the modules yaffs_ramem2k.c , yaffs_flashif.c (both in directory direct) and nandemul2k.c(in directory mtdemul). All seems to emulate a NAND by RAM

1) I want to emulate a 1KB page NAND access using the RAM and for this proposal I am using now yaffs_ramem2k.c but I´m not very sure if this is correct. Is it correct?

2) Where can I find documentation in detail about all the source modules? I can´t find this in the yaffs web...

Thank you for your help...

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.