[Yaffs] 答复: yaffs2+nandsim problem

Author: liushu
To: neversetsun, 'YAFFS'
Subject: [Yaffs] 答复: yaffs2+nandsim problem
shizheng:
    Thanks for your reply.
    The chipsize is 64MB and the pagesize is 2048B.  /dev/mtdblock0 can
be mounted correctly.  Then I did following options :
    # touch a
    #ls
    file a is created
    #echo "abc" > a
    #cat a
    the content of file a is "abc"

    but, if I use the vi command, eg. vi a , the kernel report errors as
mentioned before.

I checked the code.In file file yaffs_mtdif2.c, it is required that the both
the tags and data field are not null in function
nandmtd2_WriteChunkWithTagsToNAND. When the system reports error, the data
parameter is NULL.

I have use an old version yaffs in Linux2.6.16, all things works.
Any suggestion?

Best wishes.

LiuShu