[Yaffs] can not write file to nand!

+ (text/html)
Author: Bily
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] can not write file to nand!
hi,all,
    recently,I add the yaffs to my linux kernel-2.4.19; and I can mount the yaffs file system well; however when I want to write a new file(vi etc.) to the file system. the function:yaffs_WriteNewChunkToNAND will be used,but The console display that :
        "yaffs write verify failed on chunk n"
        "yaffs write verify failed on chunk n"
and i print the spare and rbSpare  ,in my opinion ,they must be the same!~ but in fact they are not the same !~ the tagByte2 and the tagByte3  are different. and the blockStatus i wrote was 0xFF; but 0x71 read; i think this difference make the file written error!~ ,so
I just want anyone can help me to tell me how ......to sovle this problem.....  a big problem for me ,gaga ,

and thanks a lot!~

Bily
2008-07-22