[Yaffs] Mounting time

+ (text/html)
Author: alex z
To: yaffs
CC: celeber2
New-Topics: Re: [Yaffs] Mounting time ==> time for block summaries.
Subject: [Yaffs] Mounting time
Hi All,

I am using Yaffs2 for an embedded system, and the largest Yaffs2 partition
of my system is 3Giga Bytes, and then copy 600+ files into it. Then normal
mounting time of this partition is about 3 seconds. But it will take a long
time (about 4 minutes) to mount this partition when after write the
partition and system is not normal power off.

I read many emails from Google which meet the same issue, but without a
solution/workaround yet. Can comments from you? Thanks for your support!

Alex