Re: [Yaffs] The mounted yaffs2 file system just has a lost+f…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ 330.gif (image/gif)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jerry Zhang
To: lijinlei1
CC: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] The mounted yaffs2 file system just has a lost+found directory
Hi,

Have you resolved this problem? Maybe it is a late reply. Because I have
just understood the mtd and nand driver's structure.

This problem is caused by the mis-match between mkyaffs2image tool and
nandwrite command of mtd-utils. Please look at the function write_chunk()
in mkyaffs2imge.c, you will see the yaffs2 tags will be located in first 28
bytes in oob area. It will cause conflicts while there is some bytes in the
first location used for NAND ECC, so you can manually move the yaffs2 tags
to the *available* oob area.

To read the source code of linux mtd. you will find a data struct for oob
autoplacement mechanism located in drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c

*   static struct nand_ecclayout nand_oob_64 = {
    .eccbytes = 24,
    .eccpos = {
           40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47,
           48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55,
           56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63},
    .oobfree = {
        {.offset = 2,
         .length = 38}}
};*
   This is the default ecclayout of the large-page nand chip while you do
not set the one in you nand specific driver. The tags of the yaffs2
filesystem should be placed into the *oobfree* area. ( from index 2 to 39 ).

So you can modified the function write_chunk() in mkyaffs2image.c as
followed:

static int write_chunk(__u8 *data, __u32 objId, __u32 chunkId, __u32 nBytes)
{
    yaffs_ExtendedTags t;
    yaffs_PackedTags2 pt;
*
    unsigned char oobbuf[ 64 ];
    unsigned char *u8;
    int len;

    memset ( oobbuf, 0xFF, sizeof ( oobbuf ) );*

    error = write(outFile,data,chunkSize);
    if(error < 0) return error;

    yaffs_InitialiseTags(&t);

    t.chunkId = chunkId;
//    t.serialNumber = 0;
    t.serialNumber = 1;    // **CHECK**
    t.byteCount = nBytes;
    t.objectId = objId;

    t.sequenceNumber = YAFFS_LOWEST_SEQUENCE_NUMBER;

// added NCB **CHECK**
    t.chunkUsed = 1;

    if (convert_endian)
    {
            little_to_big_endian(&t);
    }

    nPages++;

    yaffs_PackTags2(&pt,&t);
*
    len = sizeof ( pt );
    u8 = ( unsigned char * ) ( &pt );

    memcpy ( oobbuf + 2, u8, len );

//    return write(outFile,&pt,sizeof(yaffs_PackedTags2));
    //return write(outFile,&pt,spareSize);
    return write(outFile,oobbuf,spareSize);*

}

The high-lighted code is modified by me. You can take a try. Any questions
you can contact me using this email address. ( In Chinese )[?]

BR

Jerry (章杰)