[Yaffs] yaffs problem of not showing any files after mountin…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/html)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Harikrishna Donti
To: zhj8407
CC: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] yaffs problem of not showing any files after mounting except lost+found
Hi,I'm Hari. I was facing problem with yafs2 of not finding any file in /mnt after mounting except lost+found.The same problem was mentioned in the yaffs2 mailing list too at the below link.http://lists.aleph1.co.uk/lurker/message/20090223.075045.8fe985ae.en.htmlAccording to your suggestion, I modified the write_chunk() in yass2image.c.Now after mounting I could see all the files.I didn't understand the modifications you did in the funtion.Even though it works, I'm just worried if they are side effects with this in long run?If this work around is correct, why is it not patched in the original CVS code (yaffs2image.c) itself??Regards,Hari