著者: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS Linux cleanup
I have done some more clean up on top of the Wookey/Noodles effort.

This cleans up white spaces, braces and some other issues as well as removing
some obsolete code.

The main areas that are currently still non-compliant are:
1) Lines longer than 80 char.
2) Some warnings re CVS tags.
3) typedefs (Linus does not like these).

btw: Checkpatch can also be run with the --file option to check a file instead
of a patch.

I have eyeballed the changes and I don't think anything got broken.

-- Charles