Re: [Yaffs] Sudden large number of failures and rm -rf segfa…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jim Rayner
To: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Sudden large number of failures and rm -rf segfaults, 2.6.29-rc7 yaffs cvs 03-05/03/09
> I've just made 2.6.29 and yaffs-beginning-of-march the default in
> ballon SVN so it would be good to try and get to the bottom of this.
> Noodles saw something very similar but put it down to building loads
> of different kernels/yaffs variants and accidentally doing something
> bad, but now we have two instances that suggests a more significant
> issue.

After comparing and debugging various builds I believe this issue lies with
the mtd nand driver and not yaffs.
Since this looks like a board specific Balloon/mtd driver issue, I will post
further details on the Balloon ML.

Jim