[Yaffs] YAFFS2 not working - impossible to mount a mtdblock …

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Arnaud Derasse
To: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 not working - impossible to mount a mtdblock partition
Hello,

I am trying to use YAFFS2 with a 2k Nand page device on a Freescale
i.Mx27 SoC.
JFFS2 is working fine on that system, but Yaffs2 don't.

If I erase a flash partition then, mount a Yaffs2 , it's working. Then I
can write to the file system.
If I umount the filesystem, then, I am completely unable to remount it :
yaffs: yaffs_GutsInitialise() aborted.
yaffs_read_super: guts initialised FAILED

I am actually trying to know where is the problem. I created a 2 Mo (16
blocks) partition, erased it.

I think, the problem is when unmounting the fs. I have some errors like :
Object 261 chunkId 1 NAND mismatch chunk 65 tags (261:281477121)
Obj 268435717 header mismatch objectId 261

Or strange things like :
packed tags obj 3 chunk 1 byte 2048 seq 33
ext.tags eccres -945280000 blkbad -944849284 chused -1072225660 obj 3
chunk1 byte 2048 del 0 ser -1072230092 seq 33

You can see the full logfiles for all the following actions on pastebin :
First mount of erased partition : http://pastebin.com/m27ba9386
Write of a file : http://pastebin.com/m7c428c13
Unmount of filesystem : http://pastebin.com/m349831ef
Re mount of filesystem : http://pastebin.com/m6c8350be

I would really appreciate some clues or ideas, to be able to understand
why Yaffs2 is not working on my system. Also, if a create a Yaffs2 Image
with mkjaffs2image tool and then write it to the flash device, it's not
working better.

Thank you

Arnaud Derasse