Re: [Balloon] Installing NAND Kernels

Author: Patrick Doyle
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Installing NAND Kernels
What rev bootldr are you using?

According to my (relatively recent, but not necessarily
up-to-date-as-of-today) sources for bootldr, the yaffs2 command simply
sets the linuxargs params, and the default value for linuxargs sets
the rootfs type to yaffs2.

It seems like this should have worked without the need to execute
"yaffs2", unless something changed more recently than my last "svn
update" (probably about a week ago).

--wpd