[Yaffs] Can someone help me mount an existing yaffs file

Author: Jason
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Can someone help me mount an existing yaffs file
So I have a couple of yaffs file that I would like to mount but I have been
unsuccessful. I searched every google/yahoo entry on mounting yaffs files
but, obviously, none of them worked.

I am wondering if someone would be able to help either walk me through
mounting it or would be able to mount it and send me a compressed file of
the contents.

I don't know a lot of the file itself, I just know it's a yaffs file and
Ubuntu returns that the file is a VMS Alpha Executable. The main file in
question is 18.5mb in size and I would be more than happy to email it to
anyone who wishes to help.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Jason