[Yaffs] VxWorks with Yaffs

+ (text/html)
Author: Laurie van Someren
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] VxWorks with Yaffs
Folks,
We have collaborated with WindRiver and produced a wrapper which makes
it easy to integrate our Yaffs Flash File System software with their RTOS.
Documentation about this is available from our GIT repository via
http://yaffs.net/documents/yaffs-vxworks
Any holder of a paid Yaffs licence can buy the wrapper for an additional
GBP3000. We are looking forward to spreading Yaffs even more widely!
For the avoidance of doubt, we are not selling any code belonging to
Windriver; only an extension to Yaffs to facilitate its use.
I shall be happy to answer your questions.
LvS
--
Laurie van Someren, Aleph One Ltd, 123 High Street, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE
CB25 9BA UK T: +44 (0)1 223 811 679 www.aleph1.co.uk & www.yaffs.net