[Yaffs] "Using yaffs" web page

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Tue Jul 19 23:14:49 BST 2005

Hi YAFFSers

I am thinking of setting up a web page with some community feedback and maybe
some fun stuff too. I don't know where this is going yet, or where it will be
hosted (my space or Aleph One).

Something I am interested in is how (products etc) and where (physically)
people are using YAFFS. I would like to make a pin-map showing where in the
world people are using/working with YAFFS and a table of usage. Usage can be
specified detailing specific products/projects (eg. Muncha-mixer blender) or
vague (eg. kitchen applicance). You can state OS, CPU, NAND size if you wish.
You can give company details if you wish.

Of course there is no obligation to do this and all answers will be treated in
confidence. If you wish to participate, just send the info directly to me
(ie. not to the mailing list).

Thanx

-- Charles