[Yaffs] Re: Sorry state of YAFFS (YAFFS2 now), patches

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 22:16:09 BST 2005

+++ Charles Manning [05-10-13 15:12 +1300]:
> I didn't see the original posting since Sergey has a special place in my kill
> file,

I quite understand you having had enough of his inimitable style, but this
time he did post a couple of patches which look sensible to me. You should
take a look I think.

And you've just missed another huge rant, possibly obscuring what might
be a valid bug report - it's very hard to tell.

Wookey