[Yaffs] mkyaffs2image first cut

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Wed Nov 2 06:57:06 GMT 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 23:16, Nick Bane wrote:

> Although I have write access to the cvs archive I suggest this update
> sanity checked by others first before inclusion.

Nick

I have added this to CVS with very little modification or checking (beyond it
compiles). I took the liberty of hacking the Makefile slightly to build the
links automatically etc.

I figure it is better to have this in CVS as a kick-off for anyone else
wanting to do stuff rather than go through a bunch of iterations before
putting it in.

-- Charles