[Yaffs] Re: can't see files after umount (Lance Ware)

yuri.golovach at mindspeed.com yuri.golovach at mindspeed.com
Tue Dec 20 18:54:00 GMT 2005

I'm using latest mtd (slightly patched by myself, because it uses newest
functions, which aren't presented in 2.6.11) with kernel 2.6.11.

First of all I want to thank you for a help. I've tried to use Sergey's
patch and now I've no problem with mount/umount for small size files.

But.. I've received anouther problem - I can't copy files with size more
then 1Mb. So, if i do this and do mount/umount I can't see them after. So,
Sergeys patch was nice, but it doesn't fix the issue with big files.

Can u help me with, or, in a case if u have no such issue - plz, send me
your yaffs2 patch (or maybe, if it's not difficult for you, can you send
me your yaffs2 in .tar.gz file)?

Or maybe someone can give me a e-mail of Sergey?

Thanks,
        Yuri Golovach

Message: 3