[Yaffs] porting yaffs to KEIL-Windows

+ (text/html)
Author: MAIKEL214@terra.es
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] porting yaffs to KEIL-Windows

I am trying to port yaffs2 to work with a numonyx NAND in an asix 11015 processor, it´s an embebbed system without RTOS. I have to use KEIL compiler

The problem is that the KEIL C compiler environment that only runs with Windows is very hardware dependant and I am having a lot of problems like:

1) bitfields exceeding 16 not allowed

2) many restrictions in function pointers

3) I can´t work with the linux libraries

4) need to convert chunk addressing from unsigned to unsigned long

Please, any help would be very very welcome...

regards

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.