[Yaffs] Can I use yaffs2 on 512-byte sized nand flash?

+ (text/html)
Author: 杜中栋
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Can I use yaffs2 on 512-byte sized nand flash?
Hi, all.

I got some confusion while reading the "YAFFS 2 Specification and
Development Notes"
http://www.yaffs.net/yaffs-2-specification-and-development-notes

In the section "Tag structure", below the table I noticed this message"To
get enough spare bytes for this tagging structure requires a chunk-size of
at least 1kB." I think it's telling me that I cannot use yaffs2 on the
512-byte sized nand flash(K9F5616UOC).
However, in the "Performance" section, above the table it said "Operation
YAFFS1 YAFFS2 (512b pages) YAFFS2 (2kB pages) YAFFS2(2kB pages, x16)". it
seems to me that there IS 512-byte sized nand flash that uses YAFFS2
filesystem.

Would anyone help me handle this question?

Thanks,
Best regards.