[Yaffs] 答复: Can I use yaffs2 on 512-byte sized nand flash?

Author: 杜中栋
To: 'James Kehl'
CC: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] 答复: Can I use yaffs2 on 512-byte sized nand flash?

Got it, thanks :)

In the "YAFFS Development Notes" , I got this information "Currently each
chunk is the same size as a NAND flash page (ie. 512 bytes + 16 byte spare).
In the future we might decide to allow for different chunk sizes. " Because
of my carelessness I thought it's talking about YAFFS2, my undoing.

Best regards,