Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: fs p
To: Charles Manning
CC: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page fault
I have test this patch, the problem is gone( rmdir ) , but a YBUG come :

create a reguar file test.bin , then create a hardlink :
ln test.bin foo.bin ,
then delete the test.bin,

NOW:
==>> yaffs bug: fs/yaffs2/yaffs_guts.c 6862

The work flow is
yaffs_DoGenericObjectDeletion-->yaffs_ChangeObjectName--->yaffs_AddObjectToDirectory,
it seems that ylist_empty(&obj->siblings) ;

BTW , I have test the yaffs2 in nandsim , but the yaffs_delete_inode page
fault not come , why ?