Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Wookey
To: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page fault
+++ fs p [2009-03-05 16:49 +0800]:
>    I have test this patch, the problem is gone( rmdir ) , but a YBUG come :

>    ?create? a reguar? file test.bin ,? then create a hardlink :
>    ?ln test.bin? foo.bin ,
>    then delete the test.bin,

>    NOW:
>    ==>> yaffs bug: fs/yaffs2/yaffs_guts.c 6862

We were seeing 2 YBUGs (about 15 instances during linux boot) on
2009-03-02 code, which reduced to one with the above patches.

Will test today's version tomorrow (against kernel 2.6.29-rc7 on
balloon).

Meanwhile I have been scrambling to keep kernel 'checkpatch'
whitespace/style patch uptodate as Charles keeps changing the code :-)

Hoping to syncronise over next few days!

Wookey
--
Principal hats: iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/