Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Wookey
To: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Some problem of yaffs_delete_inode , causee page fault
+++ Charles Manning [2009-03-06 10:50 +1300]:
> Thank you for your testing.
>
> The test is bogus for the link removal case you outline below so I have just
> removed the test.
>
> Please try cvs now.

OK. Today's cvs now boots correctly and without any YBUG whinges on
linux 2.6.29-rc7 on balloon (2k flash), so that looks good. Not yet
done extensive use testing, but we'll make this the default from now.

Wookey
--
Principal hats: iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/