[Yaffs] Flashing YAFFS2 image using ATMEL SAM-BA

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Harikrishna Donti
To: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] Flashing YAFFS2 image using ATMEL SAM-BA

Hi,

I have created a yaffs2 image using:
     mkyaffs2image config config.yaffs2
And if use nandwrite and mount on partition I could see all the files
     properly.
     nandwrite -a -o /dev/mtd3 config.yaffs2

My probelm is,
    When I try to use the SAM-BA tool from ATMEL (AT91SAM9260 EK) to flash
    the yaffs2 image at the correct address of the partition, on mounting
    there would be no files except lost + found.

So, I don't understand what's the problem. It seems, The flags -a -o for
the nandwrite are really important to flash the image. This is not acheived
by SAM-BA tool.

If I just use nandwrite without flags, I get error
         #nandwrite /dev/mtd3 config.yaffs2
          Input file is not page aligned
          Data did not fit into device, due to bad blocks
          : Success

So, can any one suggest, How can I create page aligned yaffs2 image (which
may be fine with SAMBA)? And, also Did any one try using SAMBA tool for
yaffs2 images at all??

Waiting for HELP...
Regards,
Hari