Re: [Yaffs] Flashing YAFFS2 image using ATMEL SAM-BA

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andre Renaud
To: Harikrishna Donti
CC: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Flashing YAFFS2 image using ATMEL SAM-BA
The problem here is probably that the SAM-BA tool from Atmel doesn't
write the OOB area of the flash, which YAFFS2 requires. You might have
some luck looking at the various options available to see if it can do
the OOB writes, otherwise you're probably stuck.

We have had a go at writing a command linux sam-ba tool for our
at91sam9260 devboard, which is documented here:
http://www.bluewatersys.com/quickstart/9260sambootassistant.php
This tool does support writing yaffs2 images properly including the OOB.

However this is customised for our board, so I doubt it will have the
correct NAND/SDRAM settings required for the EK devkit.

Andre