[Yaffs] unable to find the 'data' in data partition after re…

Author: Murali N
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] unable to find the 'data' in data partition after re-mouting the partition....
Hi,
I am unable to find the data in the 'data' partition after i remount
the partition.
I am not getting any clue on this because there are no error messages
from either driver or YAFFS2 filesystem!!!

I would like to know the possible reasons for this behavior. Below is
the output.

cd /data/
# ls
ls
tempfile
shared
gpsone_d
wiper
wpstiles
dalvik-cache
radio
property
app
app-private
data
local
misc
dontpanic
lost+found

# mount
mount
rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock1 /systema yaffs2 rw,relatime 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock4 /data yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock5 /persist yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock2 /cache yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0

# pwd
pwd
/data
# cd /system
cd /system
# umount /data
umount /data
# mount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /data
mount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /data
# cd /data
cd /data
# ls
ls