Re: [Yaffs] unable to find the 'data' in data partition afte…

Author: Murali N
To: Nick Thompson
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] unable to find the 'data' in data partition after re-mouting the partition....
On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Nick Thompson <> wrote:
> On 11/05/11 07:23, Murali N wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am unable to find the data in the 'data' partition after i remount
>> the partition.
>
> It might be useful to tell us more about your platform.
>
> Which processor are you using and which kernel are you running on it?

Its a freescale i.MX, .38 kernel

> What size is your NAND and and what page size does it have?

Its a micron device part. page size = 2K ONFI device

> What YAFFS options do you have selected?

CONFIG_YAFFS_FS=y
CONFIG_YAFFS_YAFFS1=y
# CONFIG_YAFFS_9BYTE_TAGS is not set
# CONFIG_YAFFS_DOES_ECC is not set
CONFIG_YAFFS_YAFFS2=y
CONFIG_YAFFS_AUTO_YAFFS2=y
CONFIG_YAFFS_DISABLE_TAGS_ECC=y
# CONFIG_YAFFS_ALWAYS_CHECK_CHUNK_ERASED is not set
# CONFIG_YAFFS_EMPTY_LOST_AND_FOUND is not set
# CONFIG_YAFFS_DISABLE_BLOCK_REFRESHING is not set
# CONFIG_YAFFS_DISABLE_BACKGROUND is not set
CONFIG_YAFFS_XATTR=y

--
Regards,
Murali N