[Balloon] netkit package from ftp.uk.linux.org

Author: Chris Jones
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] netkit package from ftp.uk.linux.org
While building from the 1.0-stable branch today, which still ought to be
supported because it's what's advertised on the balloonboard.org
website, I ran into a problem.

The build process tries very hard to download 'netkit' from
ftp.uk.linux.org. That site doesn't seem to work any more, so the build
process gives up. Fortunately I had a copy of the relevant file lying
around, so could work around this.

I couldn't quickly find an alternative source of the same file. What's
it for? Something to do with the initrd root filesystem, I think.

Chris
--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd c/o Element Energy Ltd