Re: [Yaffs] Can someone help me mount an existing yaffs file

Author: Jason
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Can someone help me mount an existing yaffs file
I wanna apologize if anyone comes across this thread looking for a solution
to a problem similar to mine. I can not offer a direct solution to mounting
this file but last night I had a crazy idea and it paid off.

I couldn't get the files to mount on a simulated or physical device so I
instead added mount and copy commands to the init script and got the
register to copy the files from these .yaffs files after they were mounted!

Thank you all for your efforts and help, I really appreciate the time you
took to not only respond to me but the time you gave me to look into my
problem.

Jason